ONE BUCKET LIST CHECKED!

by - 1:16 AM


What a day. Last night I watched a PeeWeeGaskins concert accompanied by my boyfriend. I feel so much happy Oh I can't describe it only with words! Hahaha. As you know, I admire Dochi Sadega (PWG's bassist) for a long time and yesterday was my lucky day. For the first time I met him. I saw him with my own eyes. YES.



As close as my camera didn't fit him enough last night! Ah yeah, Dochi liked this photo in my Instagram!


I just can't forgotten how the feels like. He looked at my eyes tightly at the long time, haha. Then I realized when arrived at home of why he often saw me.. Maybe the reason is we have the same eyeglasses. Hahaha. 
Lots of hugs and kisses for my boyfriend who take me there and bought me the ticket too! :D
Have a good nite, You! :*

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS