Kartini's Festival

by - 5:17 AM

Late post. I must be posted this on a Kartini's day, but i'm late because of my final task. Yes i'm finally not a student anymore guys. How grateful to be like that. Back to the topics, at April, 4th I have accompanied my mom to attending a competition to celebrate the Kartini's day. FYI, My Mom is a member of Kolintang association in Surabaya, and her club join this competition.


This competition held on Grand City Surabaya. You know that I and my mom are coming late -__-" and we can't see the appearance of my mom's association, but lucky we can see my mom's friend perform to sing a traditional song.


The best thing was my mom's kolintang club have win the champion! yeay! my mom so happy even she disn't participate on it. I just feeling so happy to, because in this millenium year, the housewifes in Indonesia still want to know the culture about the country. I wish on the next, there are many little Kartini in Indonesia, that can make Indonesia beautiful and rich of culture.
I'm so proud to have mom like mine. My mom can play kolintang very well even I just don't know what is this.


Indonesia is a rich country, Girls. First make your parents proud to have you, and then give something to your Indonesia. We can make the struggle like Kartini have done ! :*

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS